Haapsalu Old Town Hall
The museum, founded in 1929, is located in the building of the town hall built in 1775. The Town Hall was opened as a museum in 1950. The new permanent exhibition introduces Haapsalu in the beginning of the 20th century through the eyes of a visitor to the resort. The exposition provides an overview of life in Haapsalu, its urban environment and its most important sites.